Steps used for guaranteeing your success
Whether you choose a check-up, a tune-up or a total business renovation, to guarantee you a successful outcome, you receive standard project management principles throughout, either directly or in the background.
We tailor and agree your work assignment by assignment, as some clients choose to use our expertise to simply identify issues, or tune-up a specific area, while others prefer a full business revamp or a long term relationship and loop from beginning to end repeatedly increasing business success.
The process for your engagement can be big or small – depending on your needs, but will probably look something like this:
- Examine – understand your goals and objectives then assess and analyse your past performance, investigate trends, and assess issues and areas needing a bit of extra love
- Explore – run a set of ‘what if’ scenarios to show you how very small changes can make a major impact
- Prioritise – agree your priorities to create a “plan of attack”
- Design a smart solution – starting with easy wins develop practical solutions that fit your budget and your time-frame
- Align – create and agree a project plan to keep you, and your staff, on track
- Implement – provide all the advice and support you need to implement your plan
- Test – confirm growth, improvements in profit and cash-flow are as expected to ensure you achieve your objectives
- Maintain – measure and manage ongoing outcomes to embed ongoing sustained success and enable incremental improvements
The amount of assistance you need from beginning to end is totally up to you.
As a Member of CPA Australia I am bound by the Professional Standards Act. The overarching aims of a national regime are to improve professional standards compliance with high standards of quality assurance, risk management practices and disciplinary procedures, as well as required levels of professional development, ensure greater transparency and public accountability applies.